Okay so I think I may be about a week (or 5) late with this review, apologies! The last month has been crazy busy and anyhoo I thought it would be good to trial the toothpaste and mouthguard/mouthwash for a longer period of time.
If you haven’t done so yet, read my previous post on the Blanx Shock White line here where I go into a bit more detail about the specific products available. Now, onto the result! Before I post the photo, I’ll tell you the routine I followed to get to this point:
- I used the toothpaste & mouthwash twice a day for 7 weeks, brushing with an electric toothbrush.
- I used the LED mouth guard for 4 of those weeks before I started forgetting to.
- I did not end up using the pen in the end as I felt the toothpaste/wash was adequate.
- Note that the ‘before’ photo was taken where the lighting was not as bright, but it is still a somewhat true reflection of the colour at the time. BOTH PHOTOS ARE TAKEN IN NATURAL LIGHT WITH NO FLASH.
- I’m a hardcore coffee drinker.
Now drumroll please……………………………….
It’s safe to say that I am mega impressed with the result. It wasn’t until I took the photo yesterday that I realised how big the difference was! The before photo is slightly dark as there was some shadow on the right side of my mouth, however judging from the left side of my mouth in the ‘before’ photo, to the ‘after’ photo, there’s a difference. I’m not sure how much difference the LED mouthguard makes as this was largely down to the toothpaste and mouthwash.
The toothpaste itself is very gentle, with a slight mint taste. I didn’t experience any sensitivity whatsoever, which is something I was a tad worried about!
So what do you guys think? Would this be something you would be interested in?
Blanx White Shock Toothpaste – Feel Unique