It’s finally coat season y’all! I don’t know about you guys, but I love investing in a good quality, thick winter coat. For some reason, I always bypass Marks & Spencer when it comes to shopping for a coat; I don’t know if it’s because I still have notions of them being a tad… ‘traditional’ when it comes to their style of clothing, but I always go elsewhere.
I’ve been noticing the new M&S Autumn adverts recently and some of their coats looks gorgeous! Now, they are on the expensive side, but you can always guarantee quality with them, and they do go up to a size 26 which is pretty cool. Above are a few of my favourite styles from the site. I think i’ll have to save up some pennies for this!
1. Wrap Over Belted Coat | £139.00
2. Buttonsafe Double Breasted Coat | £99.00
3. Buttonsafe Wool Blend Cashmere Double Breasted Coat | £120.00
4. Buttonsafe Notched Collar Coat | £59.00
5. Faux Fur Ombre Effect Coat | £95.00
6. Faux Fur Trim Parka | £89.00
7. Double Breasted Cashmere Coat | £99.00
8. Double Breasted Rain Resistant Mac | £45.00