Milani is a brand I’ve been wanting to try for the longest time now, based on swatches and photos that I had seen on some US blogs. While in New York, I decided to pick up a couple of lipsticks from their Colour Statement line – One thing I’ll say about the brand is that they have a huge range of different coloured lipsticks and glosses which is always great to see as it means that there is something for everyone!
– Ruby Valentine is an orange based red lipstick that has a coral edge to it.
– Sangria is a deep plum shade
-Flirty Fuchsia is a blue based bright pink shade.
1) Milani Ruby Valentine 2) MAC Ruby Woo 3) MAC Brave Red
1) Milani Flirty Fuchsia 2) Bourjois Fuchsia Graffiti 3) Illamasqua Magnetism
1) Milani Sangria 2) MAC Rebel