Now..*stares into the distance in a most morose fashion*, me and beauty boxes go way back. We have a past, a history and our ups and downs and I vowed I would never subscribe to another one again. However because it’s Selfridges, I wanted to believe that their box (especially for the £15 price tag!) would be full of awesome. I ordered the box on Tuesday morning and received the box yesterday morning. So quick! Anyhoo, onto the photos:
Selfridges are releasing their limited edition beauty box to celebrate the launch of their Beauty Workshop , which is located in the beauty hall. As well as new products being launched, they are also introducing beauty treatments such as pedicures, manicures and brow threading.
The box features 7 products (with 3 full sized products. Yes!) which are;
-Philip B Kaira Hair Mask
– Antipodes Avacado and Rosehip Face Oil
– Stila One Step Correct Serum
– Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask
– Estelle and Thild Lip Balm
– Aesop Parsley Seed Serum
– Bioeffect EGF Serum
I love this box because it contains a load of things that i’ve been wanting to try for yonks, such as the serums!
–BioEffect EGF Serum – A serum which uses cell-stimulating EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) to rejuvenate ageing, dull and dry skin. (Used some of this last night and it goes on a treat. More in depth review to come!)
– Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask – A Hungarian facial mask packed with mineral-rich moor mud. It’s a gentle mask that purifies and soothes the skin.
– Philip B Hair Mask – Mask containing pure katria extract works to revitalise hair colour speed up blow drying time and lock in shine.
– Stila One Step Correct Serum – Triple-swirled helix serum can be used as a moisturizer, primer and facial serum which brightens the complexion and covers blemishes.
– Estelle and Thild Balm – I already love this stuff; it’s an all-natural lip balm containing honey, shea butter, castor oil, vitamin e and blueberry oil.
– Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxident Serum – A night serum packed full of anti-oxidents.
– Antipodes Avocado and Rosehip face oil – A New Zealand based skin oil using only bioactive botanical ingredients and blended with avocado oil to anti-age your skin.
Isn’t this beauty box awesome?
Did you purchase this? If so, what do you think of the box?