13th November 2015
Xmas Office Party Picks | Plus Size Party Dresses
Don’t ask me why, but for some reason my office is doing their Xmas party in two weeks.
Last year it was held on the 27th of November! Now I’ll never be one to complain about a free party so I’ll take it, however this leaves me with the agonizing decision of what to wear! While hunting online, I’ve come across some fab dresses that I thought I would share with you guys; whether you’re the kind to look for inspiration or the kind who likes to be prepared and snap your dresses up in advance, I hope I’ve got you covered!
From left to right/top to bottom:
- Elvi Prima Ombre Sequin Dress – Make like MJ in Billie Jean and light up the dance floor in this gorgeous shimmery sequin dress! Because the detailing speaks for itself, I’d pair it with some plain black strappy sandals, a black, textured clutch bag and perhaps a silver bracelet.
- Boohoo Plus Wrap Kimono Dress – This dress oozes so much sex appeal and glamour; I’d wear this with perhaps a long gold necklace and some black chelsea boots for a bit more of a relaxed vibe, or some gold strappy heels to really turn up the heat.
- ASOS Curve Embellished Fit & Flare Dress – You can’t really go wrong with a fit & flare dress tbh; the dress nips in at the waist, giving you a nice hourglassly shape and I love the mesh and metallic detailing!
- DP Curve Lace Prom Dress – If you’re looking for something a little bit more dramatic, then this lace prom lace from the new Curve collection from Dorothy Perkins should be it. The lace detailing and high neckline give off a bit of a Victoriana/Gothic feel, while the prom cut adds a touch of playfulness.
- Lovedrobe Embellished Sheer Dress – This is a dress that is sure to turn heads wherever you go; it’s simply stunning! The back of the dress has a large keyhole cut and the length of the mesh makes the dress totally sexy while still being a bit conservative; totally office party appropriate.
- Simply Be Sequin Gold Dress – What more can I say about this other then that it is simply stunning? Absolutely stunning. I’d emulate the model and wear these with some kick ass black boots.
- Simply Be Foil Print Maxi Dress – If you’re in the mood for going to your party dressed as a 70’s bombshell, then this dress is for you! Pair with a gold statement necklace and some glittery heels to stand out even further. GORGEOUS!
- Elvi Sequin Tassel Dress – I love how the dress is styled with the silver heels; tassels will make dancing the night away a dream!