20th January 2013
Spaghetti Frittata | Recipe
Looking for a quick, low fat, low calorie lunch or quick snack? Then look below!
Frittatas (also known as spanish omelettes) are omelettes that are grilled instead of fried, where a variety of different ingredients can be added. It’s very low in calories, low fat and worth 11 pro points on the Weight Watchers plan! Here’s the recipe:
– 50g Spaghetti
– 4 cherry tomatoes
– 40g of low fat Mozzarella cheese
-Mixed herbs and pepper
– low fat cooking spray
– 2 tablespoons of semi-skimmed milk
1) Bring some water to the boil and boil the spaghetti until tender. While the pasta is boiling whisk together the eggs and milk in a separate container.
2) Get a non-stick frying pan, pre-heat your grill to the highest setting and spray the pan with the low fat oil spray. pour the egg into the pan, along with the spaghetti and spread out the spaghetti so it fills the whole area of the pan.
3) Return the pan to the grill and let it cook for 4 minutes. After four minutes, add the tomatoes, cheese and herbs and then return to the grill for a further 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the Frittatta has turned brown at the sides.
It tastes lovely and it’s so filling! Why don’t you guys give it a try?