19th February 2011
Maybelline Volum’ Express One by One Mascara Mini Review
Today, I shall be doing a short review on Maybelline’s *new* One by One mascara!
What they say:
• Patented Lash Catcher™ brush has 3 bristles per lash to make every lash count
• Catches, coats and de-clumps each lash to make them all fatter and flirtier
• Instant clump-free volume
• Contact lens safe and ophthalmologist-tested
• Washable, also available in Waterproof formula
The wand’s rubber spikes collect the least amount of product possible upon release to make for miminal gunkage.
My lashes before:
Lashes after 2 coats:
As you can see…it fairs pretty well, however, because I have naturally short and unruly lashes, I normally would prefer them to be MUCH thicker/longer than above, however I guess it does what it says on the tin.
The mascara dries extremely fast and did not chip or flake throughout the whole day I was wearing it.
I would probably use this as a daytime/work mascara rather than a night time mascara.
I hope they release more colours…i’m building up quite a little rainbow lmao!
Who else has used this mascara??